ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review project specifications, quotations and plans
- Accurately prepare submittals, re-submittals and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Review and process customer orders both accurately and timely.
- Provide information to customers to assist them with selling PLS products.
- Provide all order-related services in an accurate and timely manner, including, but not limited to expediting orders, ship requests, product information, processing RGA’s, cut sheets, catalogs, technical information, pricing, posting invoices, troubleshooting, and tracking orders. Provide assistance in researching manufacturer billing errors and researching open orders.
- Attend project site meetings when deemed appropriate by department supervisor.
- Maintain files in accordance with department protocol.
- Maintain order reporting system
- Provide technical assistance to distributors, contractors, specifiers and PLS staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are preferred, although not required, to have a bachelor’s degree or beyond.
Candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 Products & Solutions
- Excellent organizational practices
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills list
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of basic lighting and lighting control systems