ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative assistance on projects.
- Duties as follows:
- Maintain electronic files in accordance with department protocol.
- Prepare prior approval and crosses upon direction of specification sales.
- Update quotes matrix.
- Provide support for following up and loading manufacturer quotations.
- Review and process customer’s purchase orders accurately and timely.
- Manage sample requests with assistance of PLS Sample Coordinator.
- Provide information to customers to assist them with selling PLS products.
- Provide all quote & order-related services in an accurate and timely manner, including, but not limited to expediting orders, ship requests, product information, processing RGA’s, cut sheets, catalogs, technical information, pricing, posting invoices, troubleshooting, and tracking orders.
- Aid in researching manufacturer billing errors and researching open orders.
- Maintain order reporting system.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are preferred, although not required, to have a bachelor’s degree or beyond
Candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- Microsoft Office products (Exchange, Excel & Word)
- Excellent organizational practices
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills