Distribution and Contractor Sales
Remote / Central WA
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop a call list Electrical contractors to support large, special project design-build/design-assist work
- Develop a budget based previous sales information from the manufacturers that we represent
- Manage the account base to meet and exceed the budget developed.
- Manage the bid, design build and discretionary business in the market.
- Train customers on products and technologies that we represent.
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with customer base.
- Work smart to close all opportunities available to PLS in the market.
- Assist Quotes/PM Departments with budgets, pricing, VE selection, submittal review, etc. for a successful project
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are preferred, although not required, to have a bachelor’s degree or beyond.
Candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 products & solutions
- Must be self-motivated to work semi-remote and be accountable for the success of the market.
- Should have a strong background in lighting and or lighting controls.
- Preferred candidate should have experience in sales, inside or out, with a manufacturer’s representative, electrical distributor, electrical contractor or specifier.
- Preferred candidate should have a strong knowledge of construction with an emphasis on electrical and be able to read blueprints and specifications.
- Must have a strong ability to manage and develop strong relationships with customers.